Friday, December 26, 2008

Pretzels


How could I not have a whole post dedicated to pretzels?! Seriously, my best friend here, well after my fabulous IKEA blanket, anyway anyway. The pretzels here are delish and for .66 EUR, how can I not make a daily stop? I go to the little bread shop and say, Eine brezel Bitte (One pretzel please). I get this big goofy smile on my face and the lady just looks at me like I'm crazy. However, I could care less. The best time to get these knotted bits of heaven is when they are just from the oven. Oh, you can get them with cheese on it too. (you have to balance protein and carbs!)

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to see a pic of these AMAZING pretzels out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMMMMM!!!

    You better bring one out to London when you visit. That's your ticket in!

    ReplyDelete